Learning how to attract clients is the number one challenge among all the practitioners that I talk to. But if you focus your efforts on building trust with the people in your community, you’ll discover that attracting clients becomes easier. On this episode of Growing Your Holistic Business, I’ll share with you 3 ways that you can build trust and attract clients into your business. Are you ready? Let’s grow!
Build Trust, Attract Clients
Building trust and attracting clients go hand in hand. That’s because there has to be an element of trust before anyone will hire you or buy your products. They have to trust that you are the right person, that you can solve their problem.
Building that trust begins with what I call the outer circles of your community. Those outer circles are where new people first hear about you or stumble across something you’ve posted on a social media site. As people learn more about you and what you do, as you engage with them in different ways, those people move deeper into your community.
Here’s one way that I use to envision the different levels of community.
There are layers to your ‘community’:
- Social media followers
- Social media fans
- Email list subscribers
- Clients & students
Also in this episode I share the acronym AIDA, which has been used in the marketing and advertising world for ages. It’s an easy way to remember the different levels of engagement that you need to include in your message.
- A – Attention (awareness): You have to attract the attention of the visitor/reader.
- I – Interest: Once you have their attention, your message must interest the visitor/reader.
- D – Desire: Your message must convince someone that they want and desire the product or service and that it will satisfy their needs.
- A – Action: Your message must lead a person towards taking action and/or purchasing.
When you keep AIDA in mind, your message will resonate with just the right people you are looking for!
In this episode of the Growing Your Holistic Business Podcast you will learn:
- The number one way to attract new people into your community.
- How to share your message effectively with the different levels of your community.
- The AIDA principle – what it is and how it will change your marketing message.
- 3 fool-proof methods to build trust & attract clients.
- And much more!
Links and resources mentioned in this episode:
Give a listen, and be sure to leave a comment about today’s topic. I’d love to hear your thoughts. In fact, I love feedback and if you could take just a moment right now to leave an honest rating/review over on iTunes it would help more people like you find the show and benefit from the heart-centered business building strategies we talk about each and every week.