Do you wish you had an extra hour a day to spend on your heart-centered business? Finding the time you need to grow your business is a challenge that we all face. On this episode of the Growing Your Holistic Business Podcast, my special guest, Tikoshia Davis, a Creative Solutions Engineer, reveals how putting simple systems in place can help you squeeze more time out of your crazy busy schedule and end the overwhelm that is keeping you from taking your business to the next level. Are you ready? Let’s grow!
On the surface today we are talking about systems and your business, but in reality we are talking about time – how to get more of it and how to use the time we do have more effectively.
The key is to leverage your time, so that you can focus on those things that are important to you, whether that is being able to serve your clients more fully or having the time to market and grow your business.
Tikoshia’s focus is on helping her clients end their overwhelm and grow their soul-centered businesses by putting systems in place to automate many of those repetitive, time-consuming tasks that can eat up your time.
This week’s success quote:
“Everything must be made as simple as possible. But not simpler.”
~ Albert Einstein
In this episode of the Growing Your Holistic Business Podcast you will learn:
- How putting simple systems in place can help you grow your business faster.
- The 4 support systems you need to be taking advantage of to succeed.
- How to overcome the fears that might be stopping you from stepping fully into your light and sharing your unique gifts with the world in a big way.
- And much more!
Links and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Tikoshia Davis – www.coachtiko.com
- Your Free gift from Tikoshia!
- Free audio download “How to Grow Your Holistic Business”
- Resource page for holistic practitioners
Give a listen, and be sure to leave a comment about today’s topic. I’d love to hear your thoughts. In fact, I love feedback and if you could take just a moment right now to leave an honest rating/review over on iTunes it would help more people like you find the show and benefit from the heart-centered business building strategies we talk about each and every week.