GYHB007: The “Irreverent” Rev. Anne Presuel – Your Guide to a Divinely Intuitive Business
Your intuition may hold the key to your success in life and business. On this episode of the Growing Your Holistic Business Podcast, my special guest, the “Irreverent” Rev. Anne Presuel opens up about her journey from a beginning practitioner to the successful spiritual entrepreneur she is today, and shares her advice to those practitioners struggling to build a business around their unique gifts. Are you ready? Let’s grow!
This week’s quote:
This week’s quotation comes from Alan Alda.
“You have to leave the city of your comfort and go into the wilderness of your intuition. What you’ll discover will be wonderful. What you’ll discover is yourself.”
In this episode of the Growing Your Holistic Business Podcast you will learn:
- The power of deciding to commit to your path.
- How Anne shifted from a struggling local practitioner to a successful international teacher.
- The one factor that took her business from $18,000 to $130,000 in a year.
- The importance of choosing the right mentor who understands your work.
- Why Anne believes in outsourcing and how outsourcing can help your business.
- And much more!
Links and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Anne’s website: www.DivinelyIntuitiveBusiness.com
- www.TapIntoYourDivineBusiness.com – free gift
- Free audio download “How to Grow Your Holistic Business”
- Resource page for holistic practitioners
Give a listen, and be sure to leave a comment about today’s topic. I’d love to hear your thoughts. In fact, I love feedback and if you could take just a moment right now to leave an honest rating/review over on iTunes it would help more people find the show.