GYHB 003: Growing Your Holistic Business with Social Media
Social media should be an important part of your overall marketing plan. When it comes to growing your holistic business, social media can either be a powerful way to get in front of new, prospective clients and customers, or it can be a total time and energy suck that gives little in return. It all depends on how you use it. In this episode, you’ll learn simple strategies that will help you maximize your social media efforts – in an authentic and heart-centered way.
Are you using social media to grow your practice?
Is it working for you? Or do you find yourself wasting a lot of time on those social sites? When it comes to growing your holistic business, to actually putting paying clients into your practice, social media is either the greatest thing since sliced bread, or it’s a total drain on your time and energy without giving you a lot in return. It all depends on what you are doing on those social sites that makes all the difference in the world.
In this episode of the Growing Your Holistic Business Podcast you will learn:
- Why it is so important to be an active participant on social sites
- The importance of posting different types of media
- Why using your business name as your profile name is a bad idea
- What your ultimate goal should be with social media
Links and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Free Audio “How to Grow Your Holistic Business”
- Resource page for holistic practitioners
- 3 Online graphic tools to boost your social media efforts
Give a listen, and be sure to leave a comment about today’s topic. I’d love to hear your thoughts. In fact, I love feedback and appreciate your help in making this a better show.